International Journal of Manures and Fertilizers
About this Journal
Aims and scope
International Journal of Manures and Fertilizers ISSN 2756-3863 is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that provides a viable outlet for the publication of articles in all areas related to manure and fertilizer. The journal aims to give an overview of the current developments and innovations in manures/fertilizers treatment technologies and to explore various valorisation strategies for manure, like energy production and nutrient recovery.
The journal aims to stimulate the exchange of experiences between researchers and scientists on the policy measures taken for ensuring manure/fertilizer production, management and treatment.
International Journal of Manures and Fertilizers publishes the most current information on industry trends and policy and regulatory issues that are capable of contributing to the fertility of the soil by adding organic matter and nutrients. Other aims of the journal include the following:
- To publish significant researches dealing with material of natural or synthetic origin (other than liming materials) that is applied to soils or to plant tissues (usually leaves) to supply one or more plant nutrients essential to the growth of plants.
- To publish topical articles dealing with manure/fertilizer and the agricultural economy, legislation and regulation directly impacting the industry, and other timely matters of importance.
- To provide farmers with the necessary information for them to produce crops to meet the world’s demand for food, feed, fiber and fuel.
- Fertilising with manure & digestate treatment products
- Product innovations and new markets for manure & digestate
- Environmental impact of manure & digestate treatment
- Process innovations in manure & digestate treatment
- Energy production from manure
- Animal waste products
- Soil improvers
- Organic fertilizers
- Application and environmental risks of livestock manure
- Antibiotics and Hormones in animal Manure
The journal is geared towards researchers, industry professionals, financial analysts, business consultants, trade press representatives, agricultural retailers, agronomists, engineers and government economists. Readers can expect to gain perspective on the outlook for agriculture and major fertilizer materials and inputs from industry experts.
All articles published by this journal are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication, without subscription charges or registration barriers.
Also, authors of articles published in this journal are the copyright holders of their articles and have granted to any third party, in advance and in perpetuity, the right to use, reproduce or disseminate articles.
International Journal of Manures and Fertilizers levies an article-processing charge of $500 (USD) for each article accepted for publication. The journal does not charge a submission fee. Authors are required to pay the manuscript handling fee only after their manuscripts have been reviewed and accepted for publication by an editor. Authors can request a waiver or discount during the submission process as the journal routinely waive charges for authors from low-income countries.
ISJ offsets publication expenses – including the cost of peer review management, journal production, and online hosting and archiving – by charging an Article Processing Charge (APC), to authors, institutions or funders for each article published. This publication fees vary by journal and are payable upon article acceptance.
Peer-review is the system used by International Journal of Manures and Fertilizers to assess the quality of a manuscript before it is published. Qualified researchers in the relevant research area assess submitted manuscripts for originality, validity and significance to help editors determine whether the manuscript should be published or not.
International Journal of Manures and Fertilizers operates a double-blind peer-review system, where the reviewers of the paper won't get to know the identity of the author(s), and the author(s) won't get to know the identity of the reviewer. The advantage of double-blind peer review is that it eliminates bias.
Manuscripts submitted to this journal will generally be reviewed by two or more experts who will be required to evaluate whether the manuscript is scientifically sound and coherent, whether it duplicates already published work, and whether or not the manuscript is sufficiently clear for publication. The Editors will reach a decision based on these reports and, where necessary, they will consult with members of the Editorial Board.
International Scholars Journals (ISJ) is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) and abides by its Code of Conduct and aims to adhere to its Best Practice Guidelines.
All journals published by ISJ are committed to publishing only innovative and original material i.e., material that has neither been published elsewhere, nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher.
Benefits of publishing in this journal
At ISJ, we continue to work hard to support our authors who trust us with their works. Here are just some of the benefits we provide:
- Open Access: Our research is freely available to all, from the time of publication. Readers do not need a subscription or to register before they can access our articles.
- High visibility: ISJ allows maximum visibility of articles published in the journal as they are available to the widest possible scientific outreach, including to the general public.
- Rapid publication: The timeframe between acceptance and publication is about 3 weeks. All ISJ journals offer a fast publication schedule.
- Rigorous peer-review: ISJ is operated by a team of experienced professional editors. We work closely with academic editors and reviewers to provide authors with an efficient, fair, and constructive reviews.
- Post-publication comments: ISJ allows readers and authors to exchange ideas that are directly accessible from the full-text article.
- International readership: All articles are being accessed from over 200 countries worldwide.
- Promotion and press coverage: Articles published in this journal are included in article alerts and regular email updates.
- Access and reach: We continue to submit our journals to all known abstracting and indexing services.
- Flexibility: ISJ journals give you the opportunity to publish at your convenience.
- Copyright: Authors retain the copyright to their works. Authors are allowed unlimited use and/or distribution of their work without any form of restriction. As an author of an article published in any ISJ journal, you retain the copyright of your article and you are free to reproduce and disseminate your work.
To subscribe for an article published by any of our journals, kindly contact email@example.com. The subscription rate is $350 and it is the same for all countries. The subscription charges are inclusive of delivery charges. All journals are open access and subscribers shall receive the print edition.