African Journal of Medical Case Reports
About this Journal
African Journal of Medical Case Reports is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes sound and educationally valuable case reports in all areas of medicine. The journal covers all medical specialties comprising a comprehensive resource for physicians in all fields and at all stages of training. The case reports must be authentic, understandable, educational, should have merits of contributing to the current knowledge of the relevant disease and should be clinically interesting to an international audience.
AJMCR welcomes the submission of high quality, previously unpublished case reports. The cases shall be rigorous and excitingly presented in an educational format to engage the readers as if they are working alongside with the caring clinician/scientist to manage the patients. Submissions shall be clear, concise, and well-documented. Brief reports and case series submissions on specific themes are also very welcome.
All manuscripts submitted are peer reviewed and if accepted for publication, authors are notified of this decision and requested to pay an Article Processing Fee. Following payment of this fee, the article is made universally available on our website.
Aims and Scope
- To publish quality articles that focused exclusively on medical and clinical case reports. This journal serves as a unique and growing storehouse for all valuable collection of cases covering every discipline of health care and invites healthcare professionals and researchers to submit, search & access the deposited case reports in all disciplines of clinical medicine.
- To publish any original case report that expands the field of general medical knowledge, and original research relating to case reports.
- To publish case reports that provides key insights into real medical cases essential for physicians, and that ultimately help to improve patient outcomes. Case reports may span the full spectrum of medicine across the health sciences in the broadest sense, including all clinical/medical specialties, nursing, allied health and dentistry.
- To put in place a focused, peer-reviewed, valuable collection of cases so that healthcare professionals, researchers and others can easily find clinically important information on common and rare conditions.
- All articles published by this journal are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication, without subscription charges or registration barriers. Kindly visit these links for more information about our Copyright and Open Access Policy.