International Journal of Management and Business Studies
Aims and Scope
International Journal of Management and Business Studies ISSN 2167-0439 is peer reviewed, open access international journal that publishes the most exciting research in all aspects of management and business studies. The journal publishes high quality original research articles, case studies, critical reviews and surveys in basic and applied research so as to attract contributions from the relevant local, regional and international communities. IJMBS provides immediate open access to all articles published in the journal. The aims of the journal include the following:
- The primary editorial objective of the journal is to provide a forum for the dissemination of theory and research in all areas of business, management, general management, strategy, business and marketing, executive management, organization studies, human resources management, crisis management, national resources management, information technology, advertising and organizational decisions which would be of interest to academics and practitioners.
- To attract papers based on scholastic rigor and of relevance for academics, researchers, professionals, and/or public decision-makers. The journal provide a platform for professionals, practitioners, academics, educators and researchers in the various fields of management and business to disseminate and share the latest research, knowledge and experiences.
- To stimulate new research ideas and foster practical application in all areas of the fields.
- To provide an academic medium and an important reference for the advancement and dissemination of research results that support high-level learning, teaching and research in the fields of Management and Business Studies.
- To publish articles that will either explicitly discuss international issues of interest to business and management researchers and professionals, or at least will touch on subject matters that their implications can be extended into the international arena.
- To publish rigorous, theoretical, methodological or empirical research associated with the areas of business economics, including strategy, finance, management, marketing, organization, human resources, operations, and corporate governance.
- To publish articles dedicated to advancing the research, teaching and practice of management and business worldwide in an intellectually stimulating, constructive, supportive and friendly environment