African Journal of Food Science Research
Aims and Scope
African Journal of Food Science Research offer scientists, researchers, and other food professionals the opportunity to share knowledge of scientific advancements in different disciplines affecting their work, through a respected peer-reviewed platform. AJFSR serves as an international platform for vital research and developments in food science.
The range of topics covered in the journal include:
- Concise Reviews and Hypotheses in Food Science
- Food Chemistry
- Food Engineering and Physical Properties
- Food Microbiology and Safety
- Sensory and Food Quality
- Nanoscale Food Science, Engineering, and Technology
- Health, Nutrition, and Food
- Toxicology and Chemical Food Safety
AJFSR publishes peer-reviewed articles that cover all aspects of food science, including safety and nutrition.
Food chemistry, food engineering, food microbiology, sensory science, food safety, food processing and packaging, food health and nutrition, nanotechnology, toxicology, food quality etc.