Advances in Agriculture and Agricultural Sciences
Aims and scope
Advances in Agriculture and Agricultural Sciences ISSN 2381-3911 is an open access, peer-reviewed platform for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Agricultural Sciences. The journal will bring together leading agricultural scientists, researchers and scholars in the domain of interest from around the world.
Advances in Agriculture and Agricultural Sciences publishes original research and review articles that cut across all areas of agricultural sciences, with particular emphasis on interdisciplinary studies at the agriculture/ food interface. The journal focuses on hypothesis-driven research studies suitable for an international audience. The aim of the journal include the following:
- To publish exciting articles that will seek to help solve the world's problems in relation to hunger, health issues, and to improve the quality of living, as well as increase the quantity of food for our growing population.
- To serve as an important platform for the publication of high quality articles that seeks to address global food challenges.
- To publish articles that have the potential to explore some of the most advanced agricultural technologies in the world, so as to enable readers have a deep insight of these technologies. This will be particularly valuable for readers whose home countries suffer from hunger issues, as these people can bring what they read back to their home countries and use it to teach alternative ways to grow crops.
- To educate readers who are interested in careers in farming and related services. These may involve plant cultivation, dealing with animals or business and economics. The journal will publish a variety of articles in different areas, including animal/plant sciences, animal anatomy, horticulture, dairy science, agriculture safety, agronomy, soil science, food chemistry etc. From improving agricultural productivity and minimizing the effects of pests on crops and animals to publishing articles dealing with animal breeding, genetics and nutrition, publications within this category deal with the tools, methods and technology that relate to agricultural needs.
- To publish high profile articles that will integrate available manpower and resources into the mainstream of available opportunities in the agricultural sector.
- To provide a forum for the publication of high quality articles in all areas of agriculture that will facilitate the development of high caliber manpower and to generate sustainable improvement in all areas of agriculture, through teaching, research and extension to local and international communities.