Call For Papers
International Scholars Journals (ISJ), is presently calling for papers in all fields of human endeavour. ISJ publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in English, in all disciplines.
We welcome the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Papers will be published shortly after acceptance. All articles published in ISJ are peer-reviewed.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
- Original articles in basic and applied research
- Case studies/Case reports
- Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.
We invite you to submit manuscripts online through this link here: http://internationalscholarsjournals.org/manuscript/ or as e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name and institution with full address details;
- Title or name of journal you wish to submit a manuscript to;
- Title of your paper
- A cover letter with names, email addresses and affiliations of three possible reviewers as well as a declaration that the prospective manuscript is original and has not been published before nor is it under consideration for publication by another publisher.
Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within two weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.