Copyright and Licence Agreement
By submitting your work to International Scholars Journals for publication, you signify that you have read and agreed to the following terms:
- You agree that the article is your original work.
- You agree that you are the sole author(s) of the article and have full authority to enter into this Agreement and in granting rights to International Scholars Journals that are not in breach of any other obligation.
- You agree that the article you are submitting is not being considered for publication elsewhere and has not already been published elsewhere.
- You agree that you have obtained all necessary permissions for the reproduction of any copyright works (including artistic works, e.g., illustrations, photographs, charts, maps, and other visual material) contained in the article and not owned by you and you have acknowledged all the sources.
- You agree that the article contains no violation of any existing copyright, other third party rights, or any libelous statements, and does not infringe any rights of others.
- You agree that you have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article so that to your—and currently accepted scientific—knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not, if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness, or damage to the user.
You agree to indemnify International Scholars Journals against any claims in respect of the above warranties.
While understanding that the copyright remains your own as the author, you hereby authorize International Scholars Journals to act on your behalf to defend your copyright should it be infringed, and to retain half of any damages awarded, after deducting costs.