International Journal of Educational Research and Reviews
Aims and Scope
International Journal of Education Research and Reviews ISSN 2329-9843 is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that seeks to publish high quality original research, reviews, perspectives, case studies, theoretical statements, philosophical arguments, and critical syntheses in all areas of education. The journal is a diverse, scholarly community dedicated to serving education through the publication of high quality research. All articles must be of a quality and context that would be of interest to a broad range of readership.
International Journal of Education Research and Reviews intends to promote and integrate the intellectual, methodological, and substantive diversity of educational scholarship. Articles dealing with educational research involving any discipline and methodology will be welcome. The aims of the journal include the following:
- To publish the highest standards of research and to be a significant contributor to the improvement of educational policy and practice in partnership with schools, colleges and other educational agencies both locally and internationally.
- To publish high quality papers that could potentially transform research, policy and practice beyond the context of that in which the original work is undertaken.
- To publish articles representing a wide variety of philosophical traditions. This include the examination of fundamental philosophical issues in their connection with education, to detailed critical engagement with current educational practice or policy from a philosophical point of view.
- To promote rigorous thinking on educational matters and to identify and criticize the ideological forces shaping education. Ethical, political, aesthetic and epistemological dimensions of educational theory are amongst those covered.
- To publish articles that will prepare professionals to lead in education, to practice social responsibility, and to exemplify intellectual curiosity. IJERR publishes scholarship that advances knowledge and refines practice.
- To collaborate with local and global partners using education to forge more caring, just, and sustainable societies.
- To publish papers that will bring about outstanding professional educators, producing research that improves the practice of education, and providing excellent professional support to our partners in the field. In view of this, we actively engage in discussions regarding the improvement of the education world.
- The journal is committed to publishing research of high quality and practical value. In this sense, we have a strategic commitment to contribute to excellence in all phases of public education, both nationally and internationally.
- To report research on topics that are of international significance across educational contexts. IJERR publishes high quality manuscripts that are of international significance in terms of design and/or findings
- To encourage collaboration by international teams of researchers
- To publish articles with a strong theoretical framework, clear understanding of how literature critically relates to the topic researched and strong design and analysis. We publish articles that provides critical analysis and recommendations for further research, policy and practice in an international context
- To publish articles that will bring about a dual commitment to the preparation of highly qualified educators and advancement of research and scholarship through the application of theory into practice that builds stronger communities through improving learning outcomes and school performance.
- IJERR is dedicated to serving the interests of researchers and scientists. Our aim is to provide access to resources and support systems that allow educational researchers to reach their fullest potentials.
- To focus our scholarly and publishing efforts on the study of human learning and development, the history of education, teaching, school reform, and education policy. The journal publishes a wide range of articles designed for students seeking an understanding of the many facets of education from multi-disciplinary perspectives. This include scholars in the history of education, public policy and economics, psychology and human development, teacher education, and the social and philosophical foundations of education.
Mission of IJERR
To publish topnotch and outstanding articles from research active educators and educationists. Our mission is for IJERR to become the clear leader for educational research publication internationally. To make a major contribution to the field of education so as to have a world class reputation for the publication of its research.
The readership is mainly composed of academics, policy analysts, students of education sciences, teachers, project and programme managers, action-researchers, international organisations etc.