Aims and Scope
International Scholars Journals (ISJ) is a vibrant community of scholarship that stands in the service of all nations. The objectives for which ISJ was established are as follow:
- To contribute to society through the publication of high quality research articles.
- To develop leaders in many disciplines that will make a difference globally.
- To become the world's leading platform for high quality peer-reviewed open access journals.
- To encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical research in as much detail as possible.
- To publish high profile manuscripts that will communicate to a broad audience
- To provide the most innovative and vibrant open access platform without financial, legal, or technical barriers
- To enhance the conditions of learning in third world countries that can be translated into development.
- To improve the scholarly and public quality of academic research through the development of innovative online environments.
- To collaborate with a wide network of partners in organizations, development agencies and publishers.
- To provide access to qualified information, in the "knowledge triangle" (education, science and technology, and innovation).
- To meet the scientific communication needs of developing countries and provides an efficient way to increase visibility and access to scientific literature
- To assemble one of the world’s largest digital research libraries and changed the ways that faculty, students, and researchers discover and access information.
- To explore how services such as scholarly publishing, archiving and preservation support research throughout the information lifecycle.
- To digitize and archive cultural works and to encourage the creation and distribution of eBooks