International Journal of Enology and Viticulture
International Journal of Enology and Viticulture ISSN 3426-7212 is the premier, peer-reviewed, English Language journal devoted to scientific research on winemaking and grapegrowing.
It is dedicated to promoting the interests of enologists, viticulturists, and others in the fields of wine and grape research and production throughout the world.
IJEV publishes full-length research papers, reviews and short communication on various aspects of enology and viticulture, including:
- Wine chemistry
- Sensory science
- Process engineering
- Wine quality assessments
- Methods development
- Plant pathogenesis
- Diseases and pests of grape
- Rootstock and clonal evaluation
- Effect of field practices
- Grape genetics and breeding.
Also, IJEV provides a focused outlet for high-quality, peer-reviewed research on economic topics related to wine. It covers a wide array of topics, including, but not limited to: production, winery activities, marketing, consumption, as well as macroeconomic and legal topics.
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Electronic Journals Library
- Academic Resource Index
- ZB MED
- Universität zu Köln Library
- Leipzig University Library
- Bibliothekssystem Universität Hamburg
- University of Vechta
- Universitat Des Saarlandes
- German National Library of Science and Technology
- Geormar Library
- J-Gate Portal