African Journal of Malaria and Tropical Diseases
African Journal of Malaria and Tropical Diseases ISSN 4123-0981 is a peer-reviewed, open access medical journal that covers research on malaria and diseases that are prevalent in or unique to tropical and subtropical regions.
Aims and Scope
- To publish articles dealing with the relation of climate to tropical diseases, prevention, causes, signs and symptoms, complications, genetic resistance, diagnosis, classification, medications, prognosis, epidemiology, history, economic impact, vaccines, and treatment of tropical diseases, neglected tropical diseases, waterborne diseases etc.
- To publish exclusively excellent articles that aims to bring together knowledge from the different specialties involved in this very broad discipline, from the bench to the bedside and to the field.
- To offer rapid publication schedule while maintaining rigorous peer-review; this is achieved by managing the whole of the publication process electronically, from submission to peer-review.
- To set up a global academic platform for researchers of tropical medicine and public health workers.
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Chemical Abstracts Service (CAS)
- Academic Resource Index
- Index Copernicus
- J-Gate Portal
- Electronic Journals Library
- Genamics JournalSeek
- CAB International
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- Current Contents/Clinical Medicine
- Global Health
- Science Citation Index
- Zoological Record